What else do I need to know?
Date July 17, 2021
- A $100 deposit per ROV per day is due at the time of reservation. We realize that plans can change, and will gladly refund the full deposit amount for any cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick up. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.
- The balance of the rental fee plus taxes is due upon arrival.
- All rentals are subject to NM gross receipts tax (8.8125% as of June 2021).
- Payment may be made by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- A credit card authorization form must be completed prior to departure to cover vehicle damage and lost rental income in the event of any incidents. This authorization form will be shredded providing the ROV(s) are returned without damage.
- The Rental Agreement and Participant Release must be signed by each individual prior to activity.
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance to complete paperwork and receive safety training.
- The primary renter and all participants who intend to operate the vehicle must be at least 25 years old with a valid driver’s license. No one under the age of 25 may drive the rental ROV.
- No refunds for early return or inclement weather.